- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard –> I just bought this book in the middle of February 2016 and I have yet to begin reading it.
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken –> I bought this on January 3, 2016 and I began reading it right away. I was not in the mood for this type of book so I put it away. I have tried to read it again twice since I stopped but I’m not in the mood.
- The Tyrant’s Daughter by J. C. Carleson –> I bought this book at bargain price at the beginning of December but I’m yet to consider reading it.
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau –> Bought on December 26, 2015. I haven’t picked this book up yet but I will eventually.
- That Summer by Sarah Dessen –> I bought this way back in October 2015 and I’m not ready to read it yet.
- Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick –> Bought on December 26, 2015 and I’m not in the mood to read it yet but it looks interesting.
- Front Lines by Michael Grant –> Bought on February 14, 2016 and this looks soooo good. I can’t wait to read this book.
- Half Bad by Sally Green –> This seems like something I would be in the mood for but I have never read it.
- Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland –> I bought this book a long time ago, I read a chapter and it’s not what I wanted at the time.
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer –> I love this movie and I want to read the book but I don’t know when I’ll read it.
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen –> I really want to read this soon because it looks good. I bought it early February 2016 for $8 in hardcover!!
- The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore –> I have been waiting for this book for over a year but now that I have it I don’t feel like reading it.
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson –> I read the first book summer 2015 but ever since I got this book I have not felt like reading it.
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell –> I started reading this book summer 2015 but I could not get into it so I’ll try again later.
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider –> I got this book September 2015 and I have never read it and I don’t have any need to read it soon.
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick –> This book looks good but it’s not what I want to read right now.
- Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld –> I started reading this book and it was good but other books have distracted me so I’ll read it later.
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey –> I was gonna read this before The Fith Wave movie came out but I never got to it so I’ll read it before The Last Star comes out.
What books are on your TBR and why have you not read them yet? Tell me in the comments!