Wassup guys (ok sorry I’m being weird but I can do that)! February was pretty gr8 if I do say so myself. If you didn’t enjoy it tell me why because maybe I can make you happier by commenting on your blog ofor something fun like that. Anyway this month I read 9 books. I was hoping to finish Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo but sadly that did not happen because Saturday night I decided to write this instead (“Breanna you can write this during study block at school in March” I just don’t listen) and Sunday I was reading Geektastic.
This Month I read:
- The Siren by Kiera Cass – 4/5 stars (Click here for review)
- Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane – 4/5 stars
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han – 4/5 stars (Click here for review)
- P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han – 4/5 stars
- The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry – 3/5 stars
- Fate (New Hope Academy Book 1) by Scarlet Haven – 3/5 stars
- #scandal by Sarah Ockler – 4/5 stars
- Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci – 3/5 stars (review coming Sunday)
This month was a pretty good reading month. I gave a lowest of 3/5 stars which is pretty good but the highest was only 4/5 stars because I didn’t LOVE any book.
Have you read any of these books? Did you enjoy them?