I don’t normally do Top Ten Tuesday by The Broke and the Bookish anymore but this week the topic caught my eye and I really wanted to do it. The topic is top ten bookish facts about me!
- I’ve read 69 books in 2016 so far! My goal is 120 and it’s looking positive that I’ll reach it.
- I didn’t read a lot until June 2015 when I was going through some problems with a friend and I started watching BookTube.
- I prefer hardcover books because of the way they look on my shelf but I prefer paperback books because they are easier to read.
- I own 27 books that I have not read yet (unless I counted wrong then there may be more).
- I don’t like the smell of books. Everyone else seems to love the smell and I’m just sitting here being repulsed by the smell x)
- I keep telling myself that I can fall asleep with an audiobook playing. That just ends up with me laying in the dark till 2 am when I finally turn it off.
- I’ve always wanted to write a book but I’ve never had motivation until this year. I’ve stared writing short stories but their really bad and I’ll never share them.
- It’s hard to resist buying when I see a $2-$6 book at a book store (I bought three the other day).
- I like the feeling of the sides of the book pages on my face. I know it’s weird but I find it oddly relaxing. The only downfall to this is that I have gotten paper cuts on my face #sorrynotsorry.
- I am so appreciative of the book blogging community. I’ve met so many amazing people and you all have helped me through hard times even if you didn’t know it.
While reading these do you think “this ones about me”? If so tell me in the comments!