Sorry I haven’t updated the blog in a while. I’ve been in a blogging slump the last two weeks. I did happen to read 14 books this month and I’m super proud of that even though nine of them were audiobooks. What can I say, audiobooks are very fast even when they say they are 14 hours.
Here are all the books I read in the month of July:
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – 4/5stars – review
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella – 4/5 stars – review
- The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6) by Pittacus Lore – 5/5 stars – review
- Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5) by Abbi Glines – 2/5 stars
- Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6) by Abbi Glines – 2/5 stars
- Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7) by Abbi Glines – 2/5 stars
- Hold on Tight (Sea Breeze, #8) by Abbi Glines – 3/5 stars
- Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9) by Abbi Glines – 3/5 stars
- The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines – 3/5 stars
- The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2) by Abbi Glines – 3/5 stars
- Party by Tom Leevan – 3/5 stars – review
- Tell The Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan – 2/5 stars – review
- Gregor the Overlander (Underland Chronicles, #1) by Suzanne Collins – 2/5 stars
- The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World by Nancy Jo Sales – 4/5 stars – review
I’m proud of myself this month but next month will be nothing like this one. July I had a lot of downtime to just sit an read. In August I’m going to be away for three weeks. I’m going to take a basic expedition course at Vernon Cadet Summer Training Center. I only have one post per week prepared due to my recent blogging slump.
If you want updates on what I’ll be doing in my basic expedition course comment and say you want them because I’ll use my small amount of data to tell you about the hike, canoeing or whatever I was doing.
I am bringing two physical books, three ebooks and one audiobook with me so I expect to read a little bit. Mostly I’ll be reading while traveling to the camp because I’ve got to fly across the country. I probably won’t be reading at all while I’m at the camp because I have no motivation to read when people are around me.
Don’t worry guys because when I get back I will do a shit ton of blogging and reading to keep all of you happy!