Top ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the theme is anything audio. I chose to do my top ten favorite songs.
The list was really hard to make because I originally went through my playlist and picked out all the songs that I really liked. There was 25 so I listened to all of them over and over again until I could make the list as short as 10 songs.
- The Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed) – Panic! at the Disco
- Famous Last Words – My Chemical Romance
- Heavydirtysoul – twenty one pilots
- This is Gospel (Piano Version) – Panic! at the Disco
- Save Rock and Roll – Fall Out Boy
- You Know What Guys Like Us Do In Prison – My Chemical Romance
- Golden – Fall Out Boy
- Blasphemy – Bring Me the Horizon
- Welcome to the Black Parade – My Chemical Romance
- Emperor’s New Clothes – Panic! at the Disco
- Johnny Boy – Twenty One Pilots
I need more bands to listen to so you should suggest them to me. I need tome depressing emo music and some happy music. I like pretty much any music (except country).