I have so many books that I didn’t love that are now just sitting on my (overflowing) shelf. Today is two of my friends birthdays so I’m thinking of giving each of them a couple of books. I am going to their “party” tonight and neither of them want anything but I think it would be nice to give them books.
After asking Allison and Reese a couple low-key questions and stalking their Goodreads account I’ve come up with a pile of books they want to read or I think they’ll read.
- Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
- Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
- Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
When I was talking to Reese she said that she’s read Panic by Lauren Oliver and she’s interested in reading her other books before the Before I Fall movie comes out. Since I own the first two books in the Delirium series I’m going to give them to her.
Allison told me that Reese would love Anna and the French Kiss when I asked her. Since I have no plans of rereading it and it’s just sitting in a pile on my shelf I’m going to give it to her.
Alice in Zombieland is a book in a series that Ienjpoyed but I have no plans of ever finishing. Reese loves The Walking Dead so I think she’ll be able to enjoy the zombie aspect of the book.
- The Calling (Endgame #1) by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton
- Free to Fall by Lauren Miller
- Gathering Blue (The Giver Quartet #2) by Lois Lowry
- Popular by Maya Van Wagenen
I saw all these books on Allison’s Goodreads to-read page. I asked Reese if she’s read any of these because Allison’s Goodreads hasn’t been updated since November. Reese says that Allison hasn’t been reading much so I’m going to assume she haven’t read them.
Extra Books That I’ll Give to Whoever Wants Them
- That Summer by Sarah Dessen
- Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) by Libba Bray
- The Bling Ring by Nancy Jo Sales
- Wither (The Chemical Garden #1) by Lauren DeStefano
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
I have all these books that I have no plans of ever rereading and I don’t really want them on my shelf anymore so I’m going to give them!